Old Town Hall

,

Located by the market place, the Old Town Hall was completed in 1776. Today it serves as a museum. Its collections are related to the history of the town, including lacemaking. The museum also houses changing exhibitions. It is a baroque-style building, but its basic shape – a two-storey town hall with a clock tower – was common in medieval towns.

The Old Town Hall closed its doors on 1.3.2024 for restoration. The museum will reopen to the public in 2026.

Website

Location

Kauppakatu 13

Contact

+358 44 793 3532
raatihuone@rauma.fi
,

Saatat olla kiinnostunut myös näistä