Rauma Museum and Rauma Art Museum open their doors to the public from 20th of April
Rauma Museum sites Marela, Old Town Hall and Rauma Art Museum open their doors to the public from 20th of April. Bookings only in advance.
Rauma Museum and Rauma Art Museum want to offer their customers the opportunity to visit museum sites safely starting from 20th of April. Private museum visits can be booked in advance at the Rauma Art Museum, the Ship Owner’s Home museum Marela, the Old Town Hall and the museum shop Kistupuad. Five visitors are allowed at a time, according to the current Covid-19 restrictions.
Bookable times are available every hour from Tuesday to Friday from 12 noon to 4 pm and from Saturday to Sunday from 11 am to 3 pm. The maximum duration of one visit is 45 minutes. Bookings are done in advance by calling to the telephone number of the museum site you intend to visit.
A normal entrance fee is charged for visiting the museum. There is no entrance fee if the visit only takes place in the museum shop Kistupuad.
The entrance fee for adults is 6 euros and for pensioners, unemployed and students 3 euros. Children under the age of 18 have free access to museum sites. The museum card is also accepted as a method of payment.
Contact information of museum sites
- Rauma Art Museum, Kuninkaankatu 37, tel. +358 2 8224 346, www.rauma.fi/museo
- Ship owner’s Home Museum Marela, Kauppakatu 24, tel. +358 44 567 9183, www.rauma.fi/museo
- Old Town Hall and Museum Shop Kistupuad, Kauppakatu 13, tel. +358 44 793 3532, www.raumantaidemuseo.fi
Instructions for a safe museum visit
- Wear a facemask.
- Maintain a safety distance of 2 meters from other people.
- Ensure good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer is available in lobbys and toilets of the museum sites.
- Prefer card payment.
- Cough and sneeze into a handkerchief or sleeve.
- Only visit a museum if you are healthy.
- Staff is wearing facemasks in museums.